For more information, please visit the E-Ton website.
Introducing the E-TON Viper 70 four-stroke ATV. This Viper includes a 69.3cc four-stroke air-cooled engine, Automatic C.V.T. belt transmission, and a U.S. Forest
Service-approved spark arrestor. The Viper 70 meets or exceeds EPA clean air requirements. Designed for riders ages 6 and up.
Ottawa Viper 70 Optional Accessories:
- Engine type: Four cycle air cooled
- Displacement: 69.3cc
- Bore / Stroke: f47.0 * 40.0mm
- Compression Ratio / Pressure: 9.0 : 1
- Power: 6.3 HP
- Transmission Type: Automatic (C.V.T. V-Belt)
- Overall Length: 1470mm / 57.9"
- Overall Width: 850mm / 33.5"
- Overall Height: 830mm / 32.7 "
- Wheel Base: 930mm / 36.1"
- Seat Height: 670mm / 26.4"
- Ground Clearance: 127mm / 5.0 "
- Dry Weight: 112kg / 247lbs
- Front Suspension: Independant A-arm Adjustable Shocks
- Rear Suspension: Swing Arm Adjustable Shock
- Front Brakes: Dual Mechanical drum
- Rear Brakes: Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tires: 16/8-7
- Rear Tires: 16/8-7
- Remote Control Stop/Start - Optional Kit
- Safety Tether Switch - Standard equipment
- Enclosed Foot Rest Area - Standard equipment
- Maximum Rider Weight: 68.2kg / 190lb
- Minimum Rider Age: 6 years
- Available Colors: Yellow, Black/Yellow *Subject to availability
- Remote stop switch
- Safety tether switch
- Hi-Flo fuel line kit
- 3" clear stone fuel filter
- Colored handlebar grips
- Tire repair kit
- E-TON safety flag